发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

布伦德尔:里赫特与舒伯特搭不上边! [复制链接]

1#
今天有人在Yahoo里赫特论坛发了个帖子,原文如下:

Not long ago Alfred Brendel gave a lecture on Schubert's last sonatas in Museum Louisiana in Danmark close to where I live. Afterwards I thanked him for his "performance" and since there were just the two of us, I could not resist asking what he thought of Sviatoslav Richter's performances of Schubert's sonatas and the the last one in particular, D.960.
"Do you like them?", he asked me, if one actually could like it. "Yes, actually I do", I replied, feeling a strange tension coming up. "That has nothing to do Schubert! , was his ferocious reply.
Then he started talking about the slow tempo of D.960, which is "Molto Moderato" and you can explain in different ways. No chance for me to reply, because he was ready to shake my hand to say goodbye.
I esteem Mr. Brendel very highly but was rather shocked by his comment. For me Richter's performances of Schubert are still treasures, no matter the tempo, and I am sure they will be for a long time to come.

中文大意是:近日作者参加了布伦德尔关于舒伯特D960的一个大师班。课后作者问布伦德尔对里赫特演绎的舒伯特,特别是其演绎的D960有何看法。布伦德尔反问作者:“你喜欢他的演绎吗?”。作者很肯定的回答:“是的,很喜欢!”。布伦德尔脸上马上露出不悦之色,并严肃的说道:“他的演绎与舒伯特根本搭不上边!”。接着布伦德尔说D960是中庸的节奏而不是慢节奏,并准备与作者握手再见,没有更深一步的讨论。

布伦德尔把舒伯特的钢琴作品基本都录完了,我想他一定很喜欢舒伯特的作品。但从这段话看出,他不喜欢里赫特的舒伯特啊。不论如何,就我个人而言,里赫特的舒伯特是我心目中最好的舒伯特。
本主题由 版主 eric 于 2012/10/30 17:52:02 执行 设置精华/取消 操作
分享 转发
发新话题 回复该主题