二、层次更加丰富,乐器分离度和定位更加清晰

三、密度明显增强,高低音能听出明显化开,形体更加漂亮,尤其是高音可以感觉到它的厚度。
四、色彩感强烈、感情温暖!

总结:对于玩数播用NAS的,网线等同于信号线。建议尝试。

分享 转发
2#

回复 6# 哆蕊咪 的帖子

■Characteristic
Highest peak reference model of the SHIELDIO series to minimize the influence of the electromagnetic wave which I adopt N-ZERO concept to pursue a noise shield effect to the sound space with an LAN cable for audio systems which I developed for the purpose of a network audio system use, and I restrain electromagnetic wave interference from the outside to a base, and produces a NoiseBEAT patent technology of NTT advance technology Corporation from the inside
An assortment shield high-density for the purpose of noise restraint more broadband in SHIELDIO conventional as for this model for a base of addition, the inside that keep a fixed it by latest cross frame structure between twisted pair lines, and are more common among LAN cables depend, and do not produce a break. In addition, I can connect it with the most suitable directionality that matched each apparatus by an asymmetric design to assume the drain line structure of the both ends connector asymmetry.
By "N-ZERO concept in pursuit of a noise shield effect to this sound space ," as for this product, each apparatus can reproduce sound in the best state in what I use in every LAN wiring in the home such as DLNA as well as a reproduction apparatus and リッピング apparatus, an HDD.

Specifications
8.0 cable outer diameter φ
Cable-colored black
Conductor size single line AWG24
Number of the conductors twisted pair x4 (eight)
Coating structure AIM noise beat shield structure
Internal structure latest cross frame structure
Connector form 8P8C modular connector (popular name RJ45 type)
11.68* 40.64* connector size W D H 13.11 (except the projection part)
Connector performance Cat6 shield type
I realize the damage reduction with the character latch to a connector latch and optimization of point of contact コンプレッション
Influence of the crosstalk is largely reduced by terminal structure plover type sequence
3#

回复 4# 哆蕊咪 的帖子

日本带回,约2.7K。
4#

原帖由 哆蕊咪 于 2013-10-24 13:36:00 发表
我是想问这网线所用的金属线材料是什么?无氧铜、单晶铜、银、单晶银、金银合金?

没有介绍的。
发新话题 回复该主题