发出去容易,发回来或者会比较麻烦,有时海关会要收货人补关税,还是找国内代理好。
7#

谢谢
国内没代理此业务的吗?用茗的不少,市场应该不错的!不解??
8#

曾经发信息给NAIM,也想翻新,NAIM的人回信说,可以翻新,寄给他们,但是价钱来说太昂贵了(算上来回的运费),后作罢。
9#

我:Dear NAIM:
         I come from China, I have a NAIT5 number 17XXXX, I really like this amp. Want to do a factory maintenance, all right? How charged? Look forward to your reply. Forgive my English.
                                                                                                                                                        best wishes

naim:Hello

I think that you would find to send the unit to Salisbury plus the cost of service(?20.00) would make the service not cost effective

Regards

Steven Hopkins
Customer Relations Manager

我:Hi, Steven,
Tks for your prompt reply.
Based on below mentioned, so means beside I took the cost of the transportation to Salisbury (where is it? in UK?), the serivce fee is only GBP 20?
Since the device I purchased already around 10years, and I really like it, eventhough current performance is good, but I am still afraid it may have problem future... That is why i'd like to do the factory maintance...
Do u think if there is any otherway to handle it?
Tks for your help in advance.
Tks.
Br

naim:Hello
Your type has removed the pound sign and the three, the cost to service is three hundred and twenty pounds not GBP 20
Regards
Steven Hopkins
10#

nait5寄到总部翻新估计要320磅,最后放弃了,先听着了,等以后真的不成了,再买一部新的NAIM,成本差不多
11#

原帖由 lisp 于 2012-2-3 9:11:00 发表
我:Dear NAIM:
         I come from China, I have a NAIT5 number 17XXXX, I really like this amp. Want to do a factory maintenance, all right? How charged? Look forward to your reply. Forgive my Engl......

外国人基本逢邮必复,比较礼貌。国人要学习...
12#

回复 11# rokey2 的帖子

而且回复速度相当的快,我第一封邮件还是第二封刚发出去,马上就收到了回复
13#

谢谢楼上几位朋友的热心解答 保养费也可以接受 关键是来回运输麻烦 反正现在没有问题 有问题再说
14#

回复 13# hlx 的帖子

运输倒是问题不大,走UPS或者FEX什么的,应该安全,但是我觉得性价比较低,比如我这台NAIT5,现在卖二手能卖6500~7000再加上换新的4000就是10000左右了,要是10000,我再加几千就能上新的NAITXS了,或者直接上前后级。当然对老机器有感情除外,听了几回新款的NAIT,感觉都没有我这台老5好,虽然它只有30瓦。
15#

如果买进口机就要购买耐用的为好,有一些伤风感冒就头痛了。
16#

回复 14# lisp 的帖子

兄的想法我理解 事实也确实如此 本人是102+180前后级 前级再用10年问题不大 关键是后级 现在新款200后级本人对比过 嘿 更喜欢老款的味道 所以想针对后级做保养 现后级二手在8000左右 再加保养费用 算5000吧 也就1W3 完全可以接受 现新款202+200二手近3W 想想老款的信价比还是很高的
17#

回复 15# aa52838 的帖子

茗机还是很耐用的
18#

NAIM用家帮顶。。。。。。。。。。。。
19#

回复 16# hlx 的帖子

我觉得兄不必在意naim老化的事,一般来说naim还是很耐用的,换新的话,原厂建议最应该进行的是外接电源,功放与碟机还好 。
20#

回复 18# pangjunn 的帖子

谢谢
发新话题 回复该主题